//It’s the same thing!
A Shark Showed Up in the Public Pool
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
please just watch this
"It’s one second." I said
"It can’t possibly be that great."
I was wrong.
..not what I meant to do this evening but look I made a tutorial!
this kinda got out of hand but I was having fun shh
remember to experiment around, there are many different ways to do things! B) it’s up to you finding the one you like!
also gomen for crappy handwriting and some rushed drawings
YO READ THIS GODDAMNED THING BECAUSE FLIP IS SO GOSH DARNED TALENTED WITH COLOURS N SHIT AND SHE HAS BEEN FOR THE 3 YEARS I’VE KNOWN HER
yes but consider ur fav ship
- making rly bad jokes rly at night and full on snort laughing w/ each other
- FIGHTING OVER BLANKETS IN BED
- 1 of them cooking dinner but its shit and the other totally taking the piss
- finding the song that’s /their song/ but its a rly bad song…
how i greet my friends
finishing a series but still being attached to the story and its characters
watching an ongoing series where the plot’s become embarassing and boring but still being attached to the story and its characters
This is a great, unique little tool I found by browsing for writing resources. It’s name speaks for itself: it’s a synonym finder.
The site is clean cut, has soothing colors, and to-the point results for any word you look up.
For example, when I look up the word “romance,” I get this:
Synonyms: romance, romanticism
Definition: an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)
Definition: an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone
Usage: the quality of mercy is not strained—Shakespeare”
I had no idea what a “hypernym” is. Apparently it’s a word with a more general meaning that a more specific word fall under. Like, color is a hypernym for green.
On the right corner there’s a button to make graphs! So you can trace each synonym from it’s root word, and see how far the other synonyms connect in comparison to others.
I really like it, so I’m going to definitely bookmark it on my writing tools list.